12 April 2013

Another Fetish Twink on Twitter

Hey guys, today I'm writing to let you know that I'm now on Twitter following a number of requests to do so.

As with all of my other site memberships, you can find me as restwalker on Twitter.

I probably won't be Tweeting often, especially whilst I have university and more to focus on right now. If you want to stay up-to-date with what I'm doing, this blog really is the best way to do so.

However, feel free to go on Twitter and send me a follow request (my account is protected / private but if you click Follow, I'll happily let you). I might even upload the occasional exclusive teaser pic or two to make it worth it.


I'm also writing this blog post to quickly mention the fact that in my other site links (the light blue links at the top of this blog) - I've added the link to my Twitter and removed the links to my Footguys and Photobucket accounts. I rarely use them and anything I would put on there can now go on this blog instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment