21 February 2013

2 New Crushing Videos

Hey guys, today (only a week later than planned) I have 2 new videos of crushing! I'll be brief in my descriptions so if you have any questions, leave a comment or send me a message at restwalk@hotmail.co.uk


Firstly, originally planned for Pancake Day, I have a video of me flattening a cake with my boots. I decided that it would be a good idea to do a stomping video with these boots a while ago, so why not start with something nice and sweet for you to lick off my soles...


 


Secondly, for Valentine's Day, I did a video of me crushing a couple of large chocolate bars with my bare feet. I hope you submissive guys also like the idea of licking the chocolate dust off my feet...


 


Enjoy the videos and again, if you want to watch my videos sooner, check out restwalker on Xtube.

Thank you for your patience.

1 comment:

  1. would have liked barefoot pancakes and boots on chocolate better

    ReplyDelete