19 January 2013

Bare Feet in Treacle

Hey guys, today (a little later than expected) I have 2 videos of me sinking my bare feet into some nice, sticky treacle.


I'd like to say that I didn't plan on filming this video:

I had the treacle in my bathroom (as well as some other stuff for a video you're going to see next week) when one morning, I got woken up by someone who wanted to check my bathroom for leaks.

In a rush, I grabbed everything including the tin of treacle and threw them down by bedroom. I let him in and then just went about my day as normal. I went to sleep and the next morning, I woke up to find a small puddle of the black molasses on the floor next to my bed.

I could have just cleaned it up but decided not to let it go completely to waste, by filming a messy feet video first.


Also, today's video is split into two parts although Part 2 follows straight on from the end of Part 1. I did this for 2 reasons:

Firstly, so that they could be uploaded in high quality, without me having to reduce the quality too far, in order for me to be able to upload the footage to Xtube.

Secondly, in Part 1, I just stand in the treacle and walk around a bit. In Part 2, I acknowledge the camera, move it and also clean my feet. If Part 2 doesn't sound like your sort of thing, you don't have to watch it.


I hope you enjoy the videos and if you want some idea of the mess these videos made... take a look at the photograph taken after I got out of the shower.


 

 

1 comment:

  1. Love these treacle feet video's Dylann, I know i've said it before but your bare feet are just so incredibly sexy and erotic, totally beautiful.
    I would so love to be able to play with them and worship them I can tell you ..

    ReplyDelete