14 August 2012

All of My Socks

Hey guys, I have a big treat for all you fans of sweaty socks today...

Briefly, I'll just say that I filmed this video, not as a request, but in response to a couple of guys asking why I didn't have socks on my wish list.

As I think the video shows, I have more than enough... Some are old; the Hanes tube socks, the Puma ankle socks, etc. and some of them are new like the AE low-cut socks (American Eagle was selling them for cheap) and the Sk8erboy no-show socks.

I've done enough writing for now, I hope that all you sock fetishists enjoy the video!


By the way, I uploaded this to Xtube as well because the video took three days to upload to YouTube. So feel free to watch this on Xtube if you want.

If you have any requests for videos or anything else you want to say, feel free to email restwalk@hotmail.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, I think we need to see a vid with you diving your head into that box of sox. ;)

    This begs two questions from me. 1) How often do you wash them, and what's longest time you've gone without washing a particular pair? 2) What's your favorite pair? Both from a fashion/non-fetish point of view, and from a fetish point of view.

    Also, I didn't know you had Sk8rboy socks. Did you buy them yourself, or were they gifts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - its such a pleasure to have intimate knowledge of all your socks :P. This vid was a great idea and I feel privileged to have contributed some :)

    ReplyDelete