22 May 2012

Sweaty Ankle Socks

Admittedly, I've been able to post this video for over a week... but since I didn't know how long it would take to upload my other videos, I figured I'd post it about after I had at least one other hidden video online.

I figured you wouldn't appreciate having just one video that I teased you about before having to wait a few weeks for the others. Sorry.


Anyway, now that it is here, I hope you enjoy it! Nobody actually requested this video although an American fan of my sock videos on YouTube was generous to get me a few things from my wish list and just asked some sweaty white ankle socks in return.

I was more happy than happy to oblige. So, I wore two pairs of socks for a few weeks, keeping one pair on my feet and one pair in a zipper storage bag almost all of the time (even in my sleep).

I filmed the video after having worn the socks for a while to show him how rank they were getting from this continuous wear.


If you want to request any custom videos (of me wearing these socks or otherwise), you can leave a comment below, message me on YouTube or e-mail restwalk@hotmail.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment