10 May 2012

Priorities

Hey guys, I know I've been quiet but I've been working on a couple of university assignments. I hope you don't mind.

My work isn't done for this year; I have one exam in just over a week's time but I'll be relatively free after that. Over the summer holidays I will be filming a few videos although, for reasons that I'll explain at a later date, I still won't be posting that much content.

In other news, I'm afraid I don't have any more videos to share. I'm going to film some over the weekend and after my exam, but you'll have to wait me to upload them off-campus before I can even think about posting them to the blog.

Basically, you'll have to wait a couple of weeks before I start posting new videos. Between now and then though, I think I'll upload some stills as teasers.

If you have any video suggestions, feel free to leave a comment on this post. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment