16 April 2012

Some New Vids...

Hey guys! First of all, I'm back at uni! This isn't great since I won't be filming any new videos but that's fine because when I was home, I filmed and uploaded four new videos. Okay, I know four isn't a lot but I'll be able to start uploading more later; this isn't the end of my stuff.

Anyway, I have some teasers for you all, so you know what to look forward to over the next few weeks:



I know there are only 2 teasers here but I'm posting another video at some point this week. I also have a really good video planned but I want that to be a surprise.

My plan is to post these broken up with a few less interesting posts but overall, I should have 3 posts every week if I keep to my schedule.

I'm also hoping to get a messy video filmed soon although I can't make any promises about that since I can't film it in my accommodation...

Anyway, stay tuned guys!

1 comment:

  1. It's easy to be patient with you Dylnn, because i know you are working hard at making new vids happen. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete