31 March 2012

Going Home

Hey guys, first of all because of the timing of this post, I feel compelled to point out that this is a serious post and isn't an April Fool's Day prank of some sort.

Although I've been in my university accommodation for 2 weeks, I've been feeling rather down for a number of reasons. As a result, I haven't been filming any videos. Furthermore, I have reason to believe that my university is able to monitor my uploads and as a result, I've decided that I won't be uploading any new videos from my university accommodation anyway.

Fear not though because when this is posted at 3PM, I will be on a train back home where I will both be in a better mood to film videos and also able to upload them without fear!

In other words, sorry for being quiet but stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dylann!
    Sorry to hear that you fear 'Big Brother' is watching you.
    Mind, if you have kept up with the news, it seems that the Government intends to do this with all of us.
    This was forecast in George Orwell's novel '1984', only it appears he was 28 years ahead of time.
    Take care and stay messy mate and we will look forward to seeing the results! :-)
    Steve

    ReplyDelete