01 February 2012

Ridiculously Late Thank Yous - Part 2

I'll admit that this could take a while since I have to thank a few more people after this. Today though I'm thanking sampepper and his Master as well as UMD.net user 'dirtymudding'.

There are no videos to accompany these since these were more selfish things that I asked for although if any of you can think of a way that I could incorporate these into a video then please let me know.

Watch from sampepper
and Master Robin

This was certainly one of the most useful gifts I received since my previous watches had an annoying habit of breaking. Plus, it's a pretty good-looking watch so thanks a lot!

'Little Shop of Horrors' DVD from
sampepper and Master Robin

Since I came out of the closet, I've been meaning to watch more musicals. Not just for the sake of being camp but because I genuinely like them. I've been suggested a number of musicals but since 'The Rocky Horror Picture' show is my favourite, this got the most recommendations.

'The Nightmare Before Christmas' DVD
from sampepper and Master Robin

Again, I asked for this because I had a few recommendations for it, especially since it's dark - a sub-genre of cinema that I particularly enjoy. Like 'Little Shop of Horrors', I have not seen these films yet; I don't particularly like watching films alone.

'Back to the Future' poster from
sampepper and Master Robin

As a massive nerd, 'Back to the Future' is my favourite movie, closely followed by 'Back to the Future 2' and a number of other sci-fi films, as a result I wanted a way to show this off and what better than a massive poster of it on my wall?

'Back to the Future'
DVD from dirtymudding

The first two 'Back to the Future' films may be my favourite films of all time but I've somehow not seen 'Back to the Future 3'. Now that I have the trilogy, I can watch all 3 films back to back one day.

'Assassin's Creed' game
from dirtymudding

After seeing some of the trailers for this and hearing about it from my best friend who absolutely loves the franchise, I decided to give this game a go. Again, I've not played it but I will... soon.

'OK Go' from dirtymudding

Personaly, I think that this is my favourite album of all time. I'm a massive fun of OK Go and respect the effort that they put into music videos. As the tracks on this album, there isn't a single one that I don't like.

Red Bull x 24 from dirtymudding

Again, this was one of the more useful gifts that I got. As a student that will pull all-nighters every few weeks to get an assignment done. Consequently, I need something with plenty of caffeine and sugar to keep me awake; I like to think that 24 tins of Red Bull should do that just fine.

On that note, 24 tins is a lot... and is probably more than I'm going to need. So, does anybody have any suggestions on how I could perhaps get wet with them? I may just use a couple of tins for that.

By now I hope you realise why I'm feeling a bit guilty (especially since I still have to thank a few people). I don't feel like I've yet produced enough content to deserve any more gifts. This is why I'm continuing to keep my wish list private until I've thanked everyone and uploaded a few more videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment