11 December 2011

I may be getting messy soon

This is just a little update to let you guys know of my plans.

Between now and the 22nd, I am staying at my university accommodation. At some point during that period, the person who I share a bathroom with, will probably be moving out for the holidays. When that happens, I'll probably be able to get messy again!

Don't get too excited, I don't have much to get messy with and I'd rather keep my money for things I actually need, as I said. Nevertheless, I'll have some WAM videos posted before Xmas, I promise.

After that, I move back home on the 23rd since things are okay with my mum right now.

I plan on staying there until mid-January, what I'll be during Xmas and 2012 is undecided. I'll let you know more at a later date.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, looking forward.

    Much love and always on your side,
    ~A

    ReplyDelete