21 September 2011

On Coming Out - Part 4

Yes, I am posting a Part 4 already.

Basically since last time... I came out to my friend at the university with me. She's bi so she was very understanding and supportive of course.

I also went to my first LGBT event. It wasn't anything big, about 20-30 people met up and chatted whilst we had tea and coffee. It was nice though; chatting with like-minded people, getting to know a bit about the local scene, hearing about upcoming events.

There were also a lot of cute guys there if I'm honest but I don't think it would be a good idea to ask any of them out just yet... I've still got more people to come out to, including my family.

1 comment:

  1. Ideally it would be nice for you to meet a cute messy boyfriend. Believe me, most people don't really get it so you might be better trying to kill 2 birds with one stone rather than be torn between your fetish and romance. My partner doesn't get it and that can be really frustrating! At least have a bit of fun with a messy buddy first.

    ReplyDelete