23 September 2011

Meeting With Mark - Part 00/12

Well, I hope this is kinda obvious but I've met up with Master Mark / "theteenfootdude".

He came to my place on Wednesday afternoon and left on Thursday afternoon. Between those times, we got up to a lot of fun. Plenty of stuff involving feet and bondage and even a little bit of WAM even though it's not entirely his thing.

Now, I have all 6 videos ready to upload and quite a few high quality pics (thank you Sir, for your awesome camera-work!) except... I think a few of you know that I like to be a tease.

As a result, I'm going to give you a lot of content over a long period of time, at least 3 weeks.

Basically, stay tuned!

Also, my next 12 posts aren't entirely going to be devoted to Mark. I'm going to be breaking it up with other content.

No comments:

Post a Comment