23 August 2011

Stop buying me stuff!

Well, if you missed it, I got into my first choice university. I'll be moving "oop North" on September 15th.

So then, I don't want to have too much stuff to carry with me when I move. This is why I've temporarily hidden my Wish List.

I'm also not going to be filming any new videos from September 1st to September 15th. Nor am I going to buy more things to get messy with.

Over the next week, I'm trying to use up all of my messy stuff so I don't have to take it either.

I'll still be posting stuff on the blog, I just won't be filming in that time period.

I hope you understand.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!
    You are going to love being off at college, it will be some of the best times of your life. The new people, the parties, new experiences, the parties, the parties...lol, good times.

    Stay true to yourself what ever happens..

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete