29 August 2011

Messy Bank Holiday

Although most of you readers are American, I happen to know that a significant number of you are British. To you lot, Happy Bank Holiday!

To celebrate, I've decided to post "Body Painting" today, one of my most messy and artistic videos to date.

I'd like to give a quick Thank You to Mikeluvsgunge who bought me the white t-shirt knowing that I wouldn't even try to wash it afterwards.

After I received a few concerned messages about my "Paint In Mouth" video, I'd like to point out that I'm fine. The paint was non-toxic and child-friendly which meant it was really easy to clean off myself / my clothes / the bath.

The only things that didn't go according to plan were getting paint in my eyes (which didn't sting but was annoying to wash out), slipping and sliding in the stuff and the purple paint being too dark and somewhat ruining the effect.

On one final note, nobody requested this video, it's just something I wanted to do for myself. Enjoy!


If you want to see the unrotated video, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I got a few comments about the paint in mouth, too. Glad you also clarified it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is real hot Art!
    The colours look great on you :P
    (wetwetwetnl)

    ReplyDelete