12 August 2011

Humiliation with theteenfootdude - Part 2

First of all, if you haven't read Part 1, read it! In summary though 2 days ago, I made "theteenfootdude" my slave and then he got his revenge.

Well actually, after I let him cum, he started being dominant again. The first thing he did was make me promise not to cum that night which changed my plans a bit.

Whilst I was in the knowledge that I wasn't able to enjoy myself, he forced me to spend 20 minutes watching his incredibly arousing videos which was certainly frustrating since they're really quite good...

Happy with my behaviour for that night, he wanted to know want I liked to get messy with and what I didn't like to get messy with. He also made sure I'd have access to them tomorrow as well as a pen.

So I went to bed, woke up and did some work whilst trying to keep my hands off my cock until I got speaking with Mark again.

Almost immediately after I was free, he took advantages of my weaknesses and made me watch some videos which I found quite hot.


After giving it some thought, my master made me write "Mark's Slave" on the soles of my feet to make sure it was clear who I was serving.


Afterwards, I had to wear a pair of jeans and nothing more whilst covering my feet and legs with tapioca which was great! But... I also had to cover my the inside and outside of my jeans with mayonnaise and ketchup which was nasty.

I'm sure Master Mark was happy to know that I was humiliating myself by making my cock smell like a hot dog. He certainly made sure that I was filming this for him, if only to prove I'd done it:


After I cleaned up, I reported back to him. As a reward, he finally let me touch my cock after about 18 hours to edge but he still wanted to make sure I didn't enjoy it too much so he forced me to stuff my nastiest socks into my mouth which tasted like stale gravy for half an hour whilst I edged.

Just as I was ready to go to bed, he decided to be cruel and say that I couldn't cum for another night...

No comments:

Post a Comment