28 August 2011

For Master Mark and TFG

Okay, if you don't know who Mark or TFG are then you should perhaps do a little bit of looking through the archives of this blog.

If you can't be asked to do that: Mark (also known as theteenfootdude on YouTube) is my Master unless he's feeling particularly generous. TFG (or TiedFeetGuy) is a dominant guy who I occasionally serve. I've also done a few things for both of them.

Firstly, they both have labels on the blog. This should make it just a little bit easier to work out what I'm doing with them.

If you click here, you can see anything to do with theteenfootdude.
If you click here, you can see anything to do with tiedfeetguy.

Secondly, they both have YouTube playlists of everything that I do for them. You can see these playlists in the Video Playlists gadget on the top right of the blog.

Here's the playlist for Master Mark:


...and here's the playlist for TFG (there's only one video in it now but more will be in it soon):


Finally... although neither of them asked for it, I know that they like bondage and feet so I took a little picture for them both.


I hope you all enjoy this post! My submissiveness is not over yet so you should expect more content like this.

1 comment:

  1. What an unexpected surprise, slave. Although it won't make me any less cruel for my next task for you.

    ReplyDelete